MAD Talent Agency is seeking SAG-AFTRA and Non-Union talent for film, commercial, television and print in North Carolina and the Triad area. They are specifically reaching out to talent in North Carolina and the Triad area, and are looking for a variety of talent for roles. Bring headshot and resume to the open call anytime between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. this Saturday.
301 North Main Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Click here for directions.
Saturday December 7, 2013
10:00am – 2:00pm
You can pre-register via email by submitting a headshot/resume and the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
If under 18 years (Parent or Guardian name):
About MAD Talent Agency
MAD Talent Agency LLC is a licensed and bonded talent agency in NC and there are no up-front signup fees for representation. They are a full service agency representing actors, artists, models, dancers, musicians, authors, voiceover artists and extreme athletes worldwide. They have locations in Winston-Salem and Lake Norman, NC.
MAD Talent Agency represents the most unique artists across the world. Their vision is to take all of their creative artists of today and give them the most opportunities in this exciting and ever changing business. They want to seek out those that have the passion and motivation to work in the entertainment industry.
MAD talent agency represents talent for feature films, commercials, radio, voiceover, stunts, television, print, promotions, events, music videos, as well as other entertainment enterprises.
All talent must be legally eligible to work in the state of North Carolina and in the United States.
The North Carolina Actors Resource Guide eBook includes the following information and documents for adults, minors, and foreign talent who would like to work as an actor or extra on film and television productions in North Carolina and the United States:
• USA Child Actor Work Permit Requirements
• North Carolina Child Performer Labor Law Information
• North Carolina Youth Employment Certificate Instructions
• North Carolina Youth Approval To Work Late Hours Form
• North Carolina Minor Intention To Employ Form
• North Carolina Dept. of Labor Rules and Regulations Relative to Employment of Children under 16 Years of Age.
• Immigration Work Permit Information
• Non-Immigrant Visa Application
• Links for Child Labor Information
In addition to the following North Carolina Actors Resources:
• Audition Tips
• How To Make an Audition Video
• North Carolina Casting Directors List
• North Carolina Extras Casting Directors List
• North Carolina Talent Agents List
• North Carolina Acting Coaches, Classes, and Schools List
• North Carolina Headshot Photographers List
• Headshot Mass Printing Photo Labs
• Miscellaneous North Carolina Resources
• Actors Unions
• Sample Actors Resume
• Sample Beginning Actors Resume
• Sample Cover Letters
• General Talent Agent Information
• Entertainment Industry Terminology
• PDF Users Guide
The 2013 Actors Resource Guide eBooks are available here.